seeking electricians (industrial) for production/manufacturing plants
2 Companies are seeking Electricians (Industrial) for production/manufacturing plants. Must be Journeyperson Red Seal.
Our clients are seeking someone with strong customer values, logistics, quality and safety values
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
• Inspect start up line daily
• Be clean, organized and practice safe work daily
• Follow company policies, company and departmental procedures, and safe work practices
• Take direction and provide timely and accurate completion of all paper work
• Using blueprints and manuals, trouble-shoot and repair production equipment in a timely manner
• Minor building maintenance and repairs
• Certified Journeyman Red Seal Electrician with 3 years’ experience
• Work with minimum supervision in a team environment.
• Able to work shift work
• Ability to trouble shoot equipment problems.
• Managing multiple projects on a timely basis
• Punctual, flexible-minded and organized
• Certified in WHMIS and MSDS programs
• Ability to program VFD's and knowledge of PLC's, and control circuits
• Ability to lift heavy objects and working at heights.
• Basic understanding of refrigeration systems an asset
• Able to read ladder logic, electrical schematics and diagrams
• Good understanding of three phase motor controls
• Understanding of SC and DC motor and servos.
• Able to rebuild AC DC motors
• Able to run PVC, EMT conduit, run tech, VSD and communication cable.
• Update schematics when controls are changed.
• Work around and troubleshoot Delta, WYE transformers.
• Install new circuits as necessary
• Able to calibrate floor and bench scales, metal detectors an asset.
• Can perform quick electrical load calculations.
• Understand the facility electrical distribution and feeders.
• Can repair and troubleshoot electronic circuits and boards.
• Can install and retro fit lighting.
• Understand HVAC electrical controls, refrigeration electrical controls and gas fired electrical controls
• Experience working on 208, 230, 575 volts and 120V, 24V controls
Please send resume in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org once received, we will discuss salary and companies’ names.